Rules and Regulations of the Car Park at the Przystań Hotel & Spa in Olsztyn
§ 1 Definitions
'Rules and Regulations' - herein Rules and Regulations for the Car Park at the Przystań Hotel & SPA in Olsztyn.
'Car Park' - the part of the property, designated and marked by the Hotel, being the parking area at Żeglarska 4 Street in Olsztyn, which consists of parking spaces used for the parking of vehicles.
'Garage' - the underground part of the Car Park.
'Parking space' - a separate space in the Car Park intended for the parking of one vehicle - a car with a permissible maximum weight up to 3.5t.
'Parking Fee' - the rent for a single Parking Space.
'Car Park Manager' - AREON Przystań Restauracja Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa [Polish limited liability and limited partnership company] with its registered office in Olsztyn, KRS: 0000777776.
'Hotel' - refers to the building, garage and car park complex Przystań Hotel & SPA in Olsztyn, address: Żeglarska 4 Street, 10-160 Olsztyn, managed by a company AREON Przystań Restauracja Spółka ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytytowa with its registered office in Olsztyn, KRS: 00007777
'Przystań' - refers to the restaurant complex, address: Żeglarska 3 Street, 10-160 Olsztyn, managed by a company Przystań Restauracja Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka Komandytowa [Polish limited liability and limited partnership company] with its registered office in Olsztyn, KRS 0000670802
'User' - any person occupying the Car Park or leaving a vehicle within the area of the Car Park. In addition to the driver of the vehicle, a passenger or owner of the vehicle is also considered to be a User.
'Hotel Guest' - a person using the hotel services of the Przystań Hotel & Spa in Olsztyn
'Restaurant Guest' - a person using the catering services of the Przystań Restaurant in Olsztyn or the Port Restaurant in Olsztyn.
§ 2 General Rules
- The driver of a vehicle, at the moment of entering the Car Park, concludes a contract for the lease of a Parking Space with the Manager of the Car Park under the conditions stipulated in herein Regulations.
- By entering the premises of the Car Park, the user consents to the conditions of these Regulations and undertakes to strictly comply with their provisions.
- The Manager of the Car Park does not accept vehicles left on the premises of the Car Park or the Garage for safekeeping within the meaning of Article 835 et seq. of the Civil Code.
- The parking space lease agreement expires upon the User's departure from the premises of the Car Park.
- The Car Park and the Garage are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Manager of the Car Park has the exclusive right to decide on the closing and opening of the Garage and the Car Park at times determined by him/her, as well as to decide on the periodic exclusion of the Garage and the Car Park from use or to change the opening times of the Garage and the Car Park.
- The Car Park is for parking cars or motorbikes exclusively.
- The car park is unguarded.
- The Car Park and the Garage are under surveillance 24 hours a day, with the video recording stored by the Parking Manager for up to 10 days and then overwritten.
§ 3 Rules of Using the Car Park
- The user is under the obligation to leave the vehicle in a single Parking Space, in accordance with the marked lines delimiting the boundaries of the Parking Space.
- On the Car Park premises, the provisions of the Road Traffic Act of 20 June 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2023, item 1047) apply. The maximum speed of vehicles on the Car Park premises is 10 km/h.
- The User is bound to obey vertical and horizontal road signs and parking space markings on the Car Park.
- When performing parking manoeuvres, the User is required to pay special attention and perform all manoeuvres in such a way so as not to damage other vehicles located on the Car Park premises. The vehicle should be left stationary, with the ignition switched off and no lights on.
- On the Car Park premises it is prohibited to:
- parking a vehicle in a manner inconsistent with the Car Park markings,
- parking an inoperative vehicle,
- leaving a vehicle in spaces marked as a disabled space, without having a disability permit and without the vehicle being visibly marked,
- leaving a vehicle in a place where its parking may cause a danger to the movement of other vehicles, persons, or property, immobilise another vehicle or obstruct the exit of other vehicles,
- parking wrecked cars, camping and cargo trailers,
- unjustified leaving of a vehicle with the engine running,
- littering the area, vehicle repairs, washing, servicing, including changing or refilling engine oil,
- smoking tobacco products or using an open flame outside places designated for this purpose,
- leaving children unattended in a vehicle,
- driving vehicles transporting flammable, caustic or explosive materials or other materials endangering life, health, or property, without prior consent of the Car Park Manager,
- driving vehicles leaking hazardous or polluting substances.
- Violation of parking rules indicated in point 1 and 2 above results in imposing the contractual fine in the amount of 200 PLN, paid to the Car Park Manager immediately, but no later than within 3 days from the day of notifying the User about imposing the aforementioned contractual fine, or expiration of the parking space lease period by the User.
- In the event of violation by the User the parking rules indicated in points 1-5 above, the Car Park Manager may terminate the parking space lease agreement with the User without notice with immediate effect and apply the necessary measures to restore the condition in accordance with herein Regulations, including ordering the removal of a vehicle from the premises of the Car Park by the User.
- In the event of a flagrant violation of the parking rules indicated in points 1-5 above by the User, the Parking Manager, in addition to the right mentioned in point 7 above, may notify the municipal warden in order to tow the vehicle from the premises of the Car Park at the expense of the User.
- The Car Park Manager reserves the right to claim compensation exceeding the amount of the contractual fine referred to in point 6 above.
- The Car Park Manager may take any measures in order to document the fact of violation of the provisions of herein Regulations by the User.
§ 4 Parking Fee
- The User has the obligation to pay the parking space lease fee. The parking space lease fee is calculated according to Appendix No. 1 (price list) subject to paragraphs 5-7 below.
- At the Car Park entrance, there is a barrier with an installed system that automatically scans the registration plate number of an entering vehicle. If the system does not scan the registration plate number mentioned in the previous sentence, the User is required to write the registration number of the vehicle on the entry post.
- Prior to exiting the Car Park, the User is required to pay the Parking Fee in the parking machine located at Car Park exit, at the reception of the Hotel or at the Przystań Restaurant staff. The Parking Fee in the machine can only be paid by contactless payment devices, while payment in cash can be made at the Hotel reception. At the User's request, the Manager may issue a VAT invoice or a receipt for parking space lease; the issued document may be collected by the User at the Hotel reception.
- The User, after paying the Parking Fee referred to in point 1 above, is required to exit the premises of the Car Park with the vehicle within 15 minutes of paying the Parking Fee. If the User does not leave the premises of the Car Park with the vehicle within the time referred to in the previous sentence, the Parking Fee shall be reassessed in accordance with the rules referred to in point 1 above, with the restriction that in this case, point 1(1) above shall not apply, which means that the User shall not be entitled to a period of free use of the Car Park.
- The Hotel Guest shall not be subject to the rates and rules for calculating the Parking Fee stipulated for the User as referred to in point 1 above. The Hotel Guest pays a Parking Fee in the amount of PLN 30 per day for a Parking Space located in the outdoor car park and PLN 70 per day for a Parking Space located in the Garage. The parking day starts from 12 p.m. on the day of check-in until 2 p.m. on the day of check-out from the Hotel.
- The Parking Fee shall be cancelled if the Restaurant Guest uses the catering services of the Przystań Restaurant in Olsztyn or the Port Restaurant in Olsztyn during the day (i.e. from 12.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.) and indicates to the attendant the registration number of his/her vehicle, which is on the premises of the Car Park, when issuing a receipt or an invoice.
- The User, who is simultaneously a guest of a special event organized at the Hotel, will be required to pay the Parking Fee in accordance with the rules indicated in a separate agreement regarding the special event with the Hotel or the Przystań. In the absence of such provisions, the rules of herein Regulations shall apply.
§ 5 Liability
- The Manager of the Car Park will not be liable for any damage to vehicles on the Car Park premises and will not be liable for any items left in such vehicles.
- The Manger of the Car Park will not be liable for any damage caused by the drivers of the vehicles, other people staying at the Car Park or third parties, in particular for theft, burglary, and robbery.
- The Manager of the Car Park will not be liable for any traffic or parking damages to vehicles or other persons using the Car Park.
- The User is responsible for any damage caused to the Car Park Manager or any third party on the Car Park premises.
§ 6 Complaints
- The User is required to file any complaints regarding the fulfilment of the parking space lease agreement by the Car Park Manager, in writing, to the Car Park Manager immediately but no later than on the day of User's departure from the car park premises, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of the Car Park Manager.
- The Car Park Manager is responsible to consider a complaint within 14 days, starting from the day of submitting a complaint by the User, in the manner specified in point 1 above.
- Submitting a complaint by the User as defined in point 1 above does not in any way exempt the User from the obligation to pay the Parking Fee for the lease of the Parking Space.
§ 7 Final Provisions
- In matters not regulated by herein Rules and Regulations, relevant provisions of the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of 2022, item 1360) and other provisions of common law shall apply.
- The Car Park Manager reserves the right to introduce amendments to these Rules and Regulations.
- Any possible conflicts between the Parties shall be considered by the Court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Hotel.
- The appendix to the Regulations is an integral part of the Regulations.
- The publication date of the Rules and Regulations: 20 June 2023.